Award Winning Commercial Projects Designed by Goodwin Architects Inc.
Office Building New Construction:
- 125 Elm Street - 2011 Land Development Award for Excellence in Design and Planning - 41,000 SF 3-story multi-tenant office building over 2-levels of structured parking.
- 401 Elm Street - 12,000 SF office building.
- 800 Washington - Conceptual design for new 50,000 SF office building.
- SKF-Corrporate Head Quarters - 2012 Land Development Award for Excellence in Design & Planning - 118,000 SF new 3-story office building.*
Office Building Renovations:
- 656/676 Swedesford Rd - Valley Forge Office Center -3-story 146,000 SF Office Building Renovation.*
- 500 Swedesford Rd - Valley Forge Office Center- 3-story 61,000 SF Office Building Renovation.*
- 480 Swedsford Rd - Valley Forge Office Center-3-story 50,000 SF Office Building Renovation.*
- 200 West Lancaster Ave. - Repositioned an existing medical office building into a new mixed use retail/office building- Project consisted of a complete facade & interior renovations*.
- Wayne Square - Complete interior and exterior renovations to a 36,000 SF out dated super market into a multi-tenant retail destination center with new outdoor plaza and fountian.
- 530 West Lancaster Ave - Complete interior and exterior renovation to a 12,000 SF single tenant retail store into a multi-tenant retail center.
- Pet Valu - Provide complete interior fit-out drawings/design documents for National Retail chain.
- Hollywood Tans - Provide interior fit-out drawings for stores.
- Sleepys - Provide interior fit-out drawings for stores.
- City Sports - Provide interior fit-out/design documents for National Retail chain.
- Millburn Bagel - Provide interior design/Fit-out documents for reginal sandwich/bagel chain.
- Citibank Branch Prototype - Core and shell design and documentation for new 3,600 SF bank branch.*
*These projects were completed under the direction of Edward J Goodwin while employed by TEH Architects.